Keynes Digital is a full-service programmatic advertising company that drives performance marketing via Connected TV, Display, Native, and Programmatic Video/Audio. By eliminating typical business expenses, we’re able to invest more in driving returns for our advertisers’ marketing budgets. From allowing our internal teams the freedom which allows them to provide our clients with top-tier service, our mission is to improve the quality of life for all our stakeholders.
Qualifications and Key Responsibilities:
Management and Execution:
- Manage client-partners advertising campaigns within programmatic setup platforms (Demand-Side Platforms).
- Collaborate cross-functionally to measure acquisition marketing performance and the incremental effect of marketing efforts.
- Provide insights and recommendations to key decision-makers.
- Work with team to optimize media mix and improve the effectiveness of media spending.
- Working with Client Services leads to championing a hypothesis-driven culture that rapidly tests, measures, and iterates.
- Develop reports and provide effective insights to identify new levers in helping move key metrics for clients.
- Manage client expectations/deadlines and exceed their expectations with attention to detail and flawless execution.
- Build and own relationships with audience providers, SSPs, and TV Networks.
- Communicate campaign details to internal teams to ensure timely delivery for clients.
- Actively collaborate with internal teams to project manage, refine processes, and work together to create a positive, efficient work environment.
Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of advertising and/or marketing experience (digital experience is a must).
- University Degree, focus in Marketing, Finance, or Business preferred.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Passion for technology and the growing digital media landscape.
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Understand client’s business, industry, and competitors
- Be a proactive thinker and work to identify and communicate opportunities for growth for clients
- Foster strong, trusting, consultative relationships with clients
If you’re interested in joining our team of industry experts and would like to be considered for this role, please contact email@example.com for further information.