Keynes Digital is a full-service programmatic advertising company that drives performance marketing via Connected TV, Display, Native, and Programmatic Video/Audio. By eliminating typical business expenses, we’re able to invest more in driving returns for our advertisers’ marketing budgets. From allowing our internal teams the freedom which allows them to provide our clients with top-tier service, our mission is to improve the quality of life for all our stakeholders.
Qualifications and Key Responsibilities:
Management and Execution:
- Act as the main point of contact for clients in strategizing, executing, and reporting on digital advertising campaigns.
- Be responsible for managing your own book of business.
- Manage client expectations/deadlines and exceed their expectations with attention to detail and flawless execution.
- Communicate campaign details to internal teams to ensure timely delivery for clients.
- Actively collaborate with internal teams to project manage, refine processes, and work together to create a positive, efficient work environment.
- Work closely with the sales team to help build plans for prospects and communicate plans and recommendations for live clients.
Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years of advertising and/or marketing experience (digital experience is a must).
- University Degree, focus in Marketing, Communications, or Business preferred.
- Experience working directly with clients and being the main point-of-contact.
- Self-motivated, and eager to learn.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Passion for technology and the growing digital media landscape.
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Understand client’s business, industry, and competitors
- Be a proactive thinker and work to identify and communicate opportunities for growth for clients
- Foster strong, trusting, consultative relationships with clients
If you’re interested in joining our team of industry experts and would like to be considered for this role, please contact email@example.com for further information.