Keynes Digital is your full-service audience and performance-focused programmatic advertising partner. We deliver trackable results for brands and agencies across connected TV and digital platforms. We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Campaign Manager to join our team to be responsible for managing and setting up on our CTV platforms.
Qualifications and Key Responsibilities:
Management and Execution:
- Coordinate and set up advertising campaigns on connected TV platforms
- Troubleshoot and resolve any technical issues that arise during campaign set up
- Monitor campaign performance and optimize in the DSPs as needed
- Communicate with clients and account managers to ensure campaign goals are met
- Keep up-to-date with changes in connected TV advertising and industry best practices
- Ensure all campaign deliverables are met in a timely manner
- Create and analyze campaign performance reports
Experience and Skills:
- 0-1 years of experience in digital advertising is ideal, with a focus on connected TV
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Finance, Market Research
- Strong understanding of connected TV platforms and advertising capabilities
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with data analysis and reporting tools
- Strong attention to detail
The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital advertising, a keen understanding of the connected TV landscape, and the ability to think creatively and strategically to achieve campaign goals. If you are a team player with a positive attitude, we want you to join our growing team!
If you’re interested in joining our team of industry experts and would like to be considered for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.