Wellness in the Workplace with Dan Larkman & Fiona McKinnon
We have 60,000 thoughts a day. 95% of those thoughts are the same we had yesterday, while 80% are negative.
Keynes CEO & Founder, Dan Larkman, and COO of Keynes Digital, Fiona McKinnon meet to discuss a pressing topic in the advertising environment–wellness in the workplace.
Fiona established her own company, Moment Company, developing mental well-being products that help reduce stress by making the benefits of mindfulness, meditation and breathwork simple, quick – and effective. So, we wanted to touch on the impact the workplace has on our everyday lives and stress triggers, and what this means for the vision of Keynes. In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why Keynes believes in making work part of your life rather than your whole life.
- Burnout in the advertising workplace and how to respond and react to different stress triggers.
- Why good leadership and positive language are impactful for your team’s psychological safety.
- Work vs Life Activities. What do set boundaries and productive work hours look like.
- How we can make an effort to encourage people to take their own time and get what they need from working from home.
“Take a moment.”